Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Report is displaying old data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Brat
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Brat Replybullet Topic: Report is displaying old data
     Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 11:59am
I created a report and everytime I run it, it brings back the old data instead of the new data from a new search.  I did not realize that it was saved with the Save Data with Report option checked.  I unchecked that option in the File drop down and also in the options and saved the report again.  I still get the old data and doing a refresh doesn't change anything.  How do I get the report to display the new data.  Thanks for any assistance.
IP IP Logged
Savan
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 14 Dec 2007
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Quote Savan Replybullet Posted: 20 Sep 2008 at 1:30am

what method are you using to connect to the database?

Thanks
Savan
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum