Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: duplicating running totals Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
unclejohnny
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote unclejohnny Replybullet Topic: duplicating running totals
     Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 8:09am
I'm working on a report with Crystal Reports 12 (2008).  I am pulling my database information from a SQL Server 2005 database.  In my report it would be handy to create a running total.  I would then like to 'duplicate' that running total and make adjustments to its settings.  Whenever I alter the duplicate running total the changes are also reflected in the original.  I've read in forums where others have experienced this, but I've never seen answers or solutions.  Please help.  Smile
IP IP Logged
Savan
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 14 Dec 2007
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Quote Savan Replybullet Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 11:23pm
if you make a duplicate of a running total and if you make changes to any of the formula it would be applied to both original and duplicate, instead of duplication, create one more running total with the same conditions of which you want to make a duplicate and then make adjustments to its settings
Thanks
Savan
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum