As far as I know (at least in Crystal 9), you can only format the details section in multiple columns like that. I don't know if its possible with Group sections.
Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 12:37am
Hi DJester
From what I can see that Visual Studio 2005 Pro has version 10 build in. If this is so how do I go about adding multiple detail columns. Do you know of any documentation with a walkthrough of how to do it. It would be much appreciated
Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 1:58am
Hi DJester
I found a solution. https://boc.sdn.sap.com/node/19810. Download the report and check it out. I was not setting print to bottom of page in group footer
It works well but I have the following problem now
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum