I'm having trouble coming up with a loop formula to do what I need.
The report I'm working on is to have a group on UPC number, and then one on pallet number. Then with in the pallet number group it needs to show the times of the difference processes it goes trough.
EXAMPLE:
prod time recv time blast time
UPC:XXXXXXXXX
PALLET:XXXXXXXXXX xx:xx:xx xx/xx/xx xx:xx:xx xx/xx/xx xx:xx:xx xx/xx/xx
my issue lies within the data, there is a one field that holds these time {transTime}, and there is another field that holds the status of the pallet {status}, in the detail it shows 3 records per pallet number, one with each status. I need to figure out a loop formula for each status/time to put the time for that record into my formula field so it will all report on on group level line instead of the seperate detail lines.
EXAMPLE of how it looks in detail:
UPC: xxxxxxxxxxxx
PALLET:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX TRANSTIME: XX:XX:XX XX/XX/XX STATUS: PROD
PALLET:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX TRANSTIME: XX:XX:XX XX/XX/XX STATUS: RECV
PALLET:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX TRANSTIME: XX:XX:XX XX/XX/XX STATUS: BLAST
If i'm unclear ask me and I'll try to explain it differently. Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance.