Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Cell Border Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kjs35
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Sep 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote kjs35 Replybullet Topic: Cell Border
     Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 7:04am

I am new to crystal reports and am having some problems.  I have created a very simple report that works fine but I can't figure out how to add borders around the cells in the report.  I want it to look like a excell spreadsheat with the lines around each cell.  Besides the draw tools is there a way to do that?

I'm sorry if this question has been asked to death. 
 
Thanks for your help.
 
Kevin
IP IP Logged
kjs35
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Sep 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote kjs35 Replybullet Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 7:51am
sorry I think this is the wrong section you can delete if you want. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum