If any body knows of formula that can help me with the following it would be great:
I have a repeated field from an outside source, each time this field is displayed it displays a number on the end, but on the odd ocation this number wont appear.
I am unsure of where the number is appearing from, I have checked the settings and found that nothing can be done to change this. So the only way around this to to create a formula.
I need a formula which deletes a number at the end if there is one, so some examples are:
- Right Side Panel 1 (Here I would like to delete 1)
- Left Side Panel 1 (Again would like to delete the 1)
- Dbx. Left Side 2 (Would like to delete the 2)
- Off Fall (In this case nothing needs deleting)
They are just some examples of many.
So like I said I need a formula which delete's the number in a field if there is one.
The field name is {Parts.Name}.
Thanks,
Leigh Mills