Hi,
Still new to this but everything that you guys have given me has worked great. I am now looking for a formula to select certain item numbers from our item table. Below is some sample data. What I am trying to get is a list of only barstools, which start with a unique 3 digit number xxx, and end in either 040 or 041. eg... 323-040 and 323-041 these are the same group name one has a leather seat and one has a fabric seat. Any ideas? Thanks Here is some sample data of some items in the list there are approx 14,700 items in the list
{IMINVLOC_SQL.item_no}
*DONATION
*FLOOR
*REBATE
021-148-10
104-220-24
104-040 This is one I need to select
104-041 This is one I need to select
106-551
11111-MISC
114-021-11 (1)
326-959
323-040
323-041
There is also a description column in the table and there is a B/S in every item that I need to show so I could also filter it that way if need be. Thanks again
Edited by Bryan - 05 Sep 2008 at 8:35pm