Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Date Range?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
tblitd
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote tblitd Replybullet Topic: Date Range??
     Posted: 25 Aug 2008 at 12:58pm
Good afternoon.  I am some what new to CR and I have version XI.  I am working with a DB called Cache and it is used with OSC FACS.  I have created a report but I need help with a date range.  I need some help finding the end of the month and how/where it needs to go in the code to put it in the code.  Here is my recode selection formula so far..
 
{Payment_History.PAYMENT_TYPE} = "PCK" and
{Payment_History.PCK_DTE_TO_CASH}  in CurrentDate to
 
If anyone needs any more information please let me know.
Thanks
IP IP Logged
SIddhu
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Quote SIddhu Replybullet Posted: 25 Aug 2008 at 10:11pm
End date in a sense, what do you mean ?? can you explain it more clearly ??
If you need the end date for giving in the record selection criteria, then you must be knowing the end date. if you want the end date to be displayed in the report, then you can do that by using the Maximum(DATE_FIELD) in a formula which will give you the max date or the last date....?
Thnx !!
IP IP Logged
tblitd
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote tblitd Replybullet Posted: 26 Aug 2008 at 5:19am
I am looking for some code that I can add to my existing code and pull data that has a date starting with the current date and going to the end of the month.  Each month this report will start over and pull all the data from the 1st of the month through the end of the month.  As the days go by, the data will become less and less.  I could do this by saying currentday to currentday + x and let x be the number of days left in the month but I don't want to change the code daily.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum