Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Topic: Highlight Expert using a Date Field Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 7:18am
Hi,
I'm hoping I'm missing something simple because I've tried everything I know and have not been able to get this to work.
I'm trying to formulate a Date field to display differently if the field value is less than or equal to the current date. Here are some of the formulas I'v tried that I can not get to work:
Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 11:03am
Hi,
Select Date Field then right click and select format field then in common tab select font tab ,once done Next to Color dropdown click x+2 button and enter the code below
Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 11:47am
Thanks for the path in the right direction! I modified it to this and it works great to change the background color on the border tab instead of the text color on the font tab.
if {TABLE.DATE_DUE} <= currentdate then crSilver else crWhite
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum