Topic: Crystal 2008 sp issues with VS 2008 Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 7:36am
I have had very little success with using the latest service pack for Crystal 2008 with Visual Studio 2008. Each time I tried to view a Crystal report in the Visual Studio 2008 designer my VS IDE crashes.
No issues with Crystal 2008 editor itself. The problem only occurs when I tried to view a report in design mode within Visual Studio 2008.
I'm just curious if anyone else is encountering this issue?
Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 432
Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 6:30pm
I have been using CR2008 with VS2008 without problems for a number of months. I have no idea why you are experiencing problems. Having been in your situation with other products, I feel your pain.
The obvious solutions are to try reinstalling/repairing your installations of VS, CR2008 and the service packs for each product.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum