Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: How to remove comma for number drop down list para Posted: 20 Aug 2008 at 7:07pm
Hi Support,
Do anyone knows how to remove comma for number drop down list parameter? I have created a parameter for the field in number data type. When the parameter prompt, the number has comma (for eg. 7,400). May i know any formula to remove the comma?
Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Posted: 08 Dec 2008 at 4:54pm
That's a good question! I've always just worked around it, but I would love to find a way to remove the comma & the decimal point in my parameter drop downs.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum