Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Report Samples Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jialun
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote jialun Replybullet Topic: Report Samples
     Posted: 20 Aug 2008 at 10:49am
Anyone can tell me where I can locate report samples used in
Crystal Reports XI?
 
Thanks,
Jialun
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 20 Aug 2008 at 1:43pm

I don't have CR XI on this laptop, but it is in one of the subfolders under C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Crystal Reports\Samples. Dig around for a minute and you should find them.

Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
jialun
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote jialun Replybullet Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 6:26am
I surprised you answered my question and in such a qucik manner, Thank you very much, Mr.BrainBischof.
 
I just yesterday bought the onlin book and joined in.
 
My question about the sample reports, I meant: where I can find the sample reports you used in your book:
Crystal Reports Encyclopedia Volume 1: Professional XI Reports
 
(yesterday I was reading some parts of the book, I hope I can run your sample reports used as examples in the book)
 
I am using Crystal Reports 2008, I went the folder you mentioned and I didn't find any sample reports folders.
 
Jialun
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum