Topic: Adding new fields to a Crystal report at runtime Posted: 30 Jul 2008 at 5:14am
I am developing a desktop application for my client in vb.net. I am using VS-2005 inbuilt Crystal Report as my report engine. I am supplying some reports with a specific format, but my client want to see the report according to his own define format with the help of using my table fields. Is this possible to design (in report format - add/delete any field) the report in "Runtime" .
Joined: 18 Nov 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 11:28pm
Hi i also want the fileds that r created in SQL Servers in crystal report at run time.. If u solved this problem then plz send me the code.. I m really in tension...
Joined: 18 Nov 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 11:30pm
I am developing a desktop application for my client in vb.net. I am using VS-2005 inbuilt Crystal Report as my report engine. I am supplying some reports with a specific format, but my client want to see the report according to his own define format with the help of using my table fields. Is this possible to design (in report format - add/delete any field) the report in "Runtime" .
Rakesh Jain
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum