Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Limiting the no. of records(10 per page) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
garnettk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote garnettk Replybullet Topic: Limiting the no. of records(10 per page)
     Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 11:06pm
hello all. I have an urgent question that I need to solve in my project. I want to display duplicated invoice (print same thing on both upper and lower section in a page, as dig.1 below... both RECORD 1-10 are print twice) However, I want to print RECORDS which are more than 10 in next page. So RECORD 11-20 will be printed in page2, RECORD 21-30 in page 3. How and where should I put the main report and sub-report? Now I put 2 subreports in group footer(I know it shouldn't be correct but I am desperated). Would you please help me in this case? Thanks a lot

 

 

My report: http://homies.com.mo/Invoice.rpt

dig.1 (page1 first 10 records)

 

 

dig.2 (new page after 10 records)

 

[/quote]
IP IP Logged
t304pk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 May 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote t304pk Replybullet Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 5:32am
Hi
I have got the same problem. Have you reached any solution to it? I would be thankful if you let me know about it.

thanks
IP IP Logged
t304pk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 May 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote t304pk Replybullet Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 1:25pm
I have come to some thought. Try it out:
A: The Base Report (to be used as Subreport)
B: Create the Container Report
C: Create a Fake Header in subreport
D: Limit the records per page on the subreport
I hope the idea works. Let me know about your experience.

tas
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum