|
Hi All, This is how my data loos like and this is what I need to do. I need to create a chart with where the x-axis has months and I nee dto show the count of open records for each month. for ex: for month i need to create the open records so for month of april there will be 0 records as no data before that, for month of may there will be 1 open, for month of june there will be 5 open that is 4 of may and 1 of april. so basically for each month i need the count of all previous month records. How can I achiece this. I am not gouping on anything, am placing the data in my report header. I have created a formula for Month but how do i get this count? Pls help no Date_created status 1 4/30/2008 3:24:02 PM Risk / RAC Update Required 2 5/13/2008 6:25:56 PM Opened DI Complaint 3 5/14/2008 6:31:55 PM Investigation Lunar 4 5/19/2008 5:48:47 PM Complaint Summary 5 5/19/2008 8:08:00 PM Opened Complaint 6 6/19/2008 8:08:01 PM Opened DI Complaint 7 6/19/2008 8:08:01 PM Opened Complaint 8 6/19/2008 8:08:01 PM Opened Complaint 9 6/19/2008 8:08:02 PM Opened Complaint 10 7/19/2008 8:08:02 PM Opened Complaint 11 7/19/2008 8:08:03 PM Opened Complaint 12 7/19/2008 8:08:03 PM Opened Complaint 13 7/19/2008 8:08:03 PM Opened Complaint 14 7/19/2008 8:08:04 PM Opened Complaint
|