|
Hello, I have been working with this company developing reports and loading them up the server. However the applications were not updating. So i finally figured out how to update crystal to release 2, which seems to work a little bit better. But now i cannot connect to the server because it is an "Older version of the CMS." We have the promotional crystal reports server (the 30 day trial which has been being used for almost a year). I guess my question is; A) how can I upgrade the server to work with release 2, its very difficult to find anything with the takeover B) If i do update the server will it require purchasing the licenses (which my company my be willing to pay for) and does anyone know a relative price. Also I was thinking would it be worth it to just buy 2008 crystal and the 2008 server?
Thanks everyone!
|