Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Topic: Crosstab Report = how to handle date rows Posted: 14 Aug 2008 at 10:17am
Hello. I am hoping someone can help me with a crosstab report. I have a crosstab report with the columns being the status of Bank Drafts which are due (Paid; On Hold - Title Problem; WO on Title Clearance; Being Reviewed, etc). The rows are the actual due dates of the Bank Drafts. The Due Date of the Bank Drafts is based on a 30 day period which tolls from the date the draft is submitted to the client's bank. Here's my dilema: of the 700 potential Bank Drafts -- only 400 or so have been submitted. The due date for the files for which we do not have a Bank Draft show up at the top of the report and the row info (date) is blank. How can I set up something in the crosstab report so that if the Draft Due Date is null that it returns text that says "Draft Not Submitted" since this is a date field. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Posted: 15 Aug 2008 at 6:00am
Thank you for your help. That worked as far as getting the "No Draft Submitted" but my dates are not sorting correctly. The original date is in DateTime format. How can I force the format of the text so that it is in mm/dd/yy order and, thus, sort correctly when converted to text? Any suggestions.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum