Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Records Dropping Off Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 11:19am
In formating a report, I am trying to add a new field. When I use the field explorer and drop the field onto the report I loose records that have no data in that field. What should I do to stop this? The field I'm trying to drop in is strictly for information purposes and blank responses are ok. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 12:21pm
Is the field in a different table from the data in the rest of your report? If so, you need to make sure that the link is from the data table to the new table and then you need to modify the link to be a Left Outer Join.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum