Can someone please advise me on a problem I'm having with a formula field
First of all, I created two formula fields to work out the "target days to completion" and "actual days taken" for a workflow process.
Below are a list of fields that make up each row of the report:
Process name, Start date, Expected end date, Completion date, Target days to completion*, Actual days taken**
* Derived from the start date and expected end date (ignoring weekend days)
** Derived from the start date and completion date (ignoring weekend days)
What I would like to do is to create another formula field to count the number or processes that missed the target (i.e. "actual days taken" > "target days to completion") using the above two formula fields. This can then be placed at the end of the report, in the report footer. (Unfortunately, I can't produce a running total using these two formulae)
I created the following formula, but the only value returned is a boolean. I'm not sure where I'm going wrong, so I would be very greatly for help.
WhilePrintingRecords;
local numbervar MissedTarget;
while {@Actual 1} > {@Target 1} do
(
MissedTarget = MissedTarget+1;
exit while
)
Thank you
Adam