Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Duplicating Report output Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
MDFCE
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Location: Ireland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote MDFCE Replybullet Topic: Duplicating Report output
     Posted: 08 Aug 2008 at 3:08am
Hi,
I'm using Crystal 4.6, I would like to know if you can duplicate the output of a report on the same page? For example I have report text in Group sections + details section. It takes up approx 1/2 a page. We need the same group + detail repeated on the 2nd half of the page.
Is this possible?
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
MDFCE
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Location: Ireland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote MDFCE Replybullet Posted: 08 Aug 2008 at 3:45am
I actually solved this myself
I changed the SQL view to have: 
    CROSS JOIN (Select 1 n UNION Select 2) Split

This duplicated the results, I also ticked n to display it and ORDER BY n.

Then in Crystal I changed the group to the "n" group and it repeats it N number of times. The detail of the report are put into a 2nd group.

A little complicated, but it worked! Tongue
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum