Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Time and Date Parameters Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Lauraleigh99
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Aug 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote Lauraleigh99 Replybullet Topic: Time and Date Parameters
     Posted: 04 Aug 2008 at 6:53am
I work in a call center and I have created a report in Crystal 10 for our call center and then another one of our calls centers in a different city that shows calls offered, abandoned, agent talk time etc...
 
Our call center's report is my primary report and I have the other call center's report as the subreport. 
 
I have it so that when you bring up the report, you have to prompt the parameter fields for date and time for the report to pull the info from.
 
Well, my question is when I look at the preview of my primary report it asks for the time and date parameters for both the primary report and my subreport.  But when I change the parameter for both of them (it asks for a start time and end time for our call center and then a start time and end time for our other call center), it does not change the date and time for my subreport.  I have to click on the tab for my subreport and then refresh the parameter field to match up with the parameter field for my primary report. 
 
 
Is there any way I can change the parameter fields of date and time for both my primary report and my subreport at the same time?? 
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 04 Aug 2008 at 9:34am
I dont' know why it isn't updating the subreport with the latest data. Do you have 'Save data with report' turned off?
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Lauraleigh99
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Aug 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote Lauraleigh99 Replybullet Posted: 04 Aug 2008 at 9:46am
No it is turned on
IP IP Logged
Lauraleigh99
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Aug 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote Lauraleigh99 Replybullet Posted: 04 Aug 2008 at 9:56am
Oops, yes I must have clicked it by accident on one of my saves for the report!!  Thank you very much!  I was wondering what I was doing wrong! 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum