Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Preventing Subreport Indentation on main report. Posted: 30 Jul 2008 at 2:42pm
On my main report, my subreport seems to automatically indent. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I'd like to have my subreport flush to the left margin.
Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Posted: 01 Aug 2008 at 12:19pm
Thank you very much Sarah for the info! I actually stumbled onto this while working on it this morning. I managed to get it working using both of your suggestions.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum