Topic: Verticle alignment Posted: 31 Jul 2008 at 8:51am
Hi, I am new to this forum and wonder if someone out there can help me. I am trying to show my headings with verticle alignment on the bottom. I export to excel and each time have to edit the headings - removing blank rows and align to bottom. Any ideas? Thanks
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 31 Jul 2008 at 12:13pm
Exporting to Excel is fraught with formatting problems. The idea is to format your report so that all the columns line up perfectly in CR and then you'll have a better export in Excel. But in reality, its more of a hit-and-miss situation and you have to keep playing with the formatting till you get something reasonable.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
I'd like see the cell aligned it at the bottom of the cell when it gets to excel. I see that there is a horizontal aligment (right, left, center) but no vertical alignment (top, center, bottom). Will I have to align in excel?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 31 Jul 2008 at 5:10pm
Oh - I understand now. You can't do that in a CR export. Gotta do it in Excel. Sorry.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum