Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross- Tab then Chart Design Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Daphne
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Daphne Replybullet Topic: Cross- Tab then Chart Design
     Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 10:37am
I have Access DB . One table has eight fields: Date, Item1, Item2 Item3, Item4, Item5, Item6, and Item7.
I need report shows
1. Three records with latest dates.
2. Show three different lines represent three records.
3. X- shows 7 item’s label, Y-shows 7 items value (0, 1, 2 or 3)
 
First I need three latest records for each Reg# So, I can get data :

08/20/2007 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
04/19/2007 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
12/19/2006 0 0 0 0 2 0 0

Then I need put all these data on graphic chart.

Any one can give any instruction?

Thanks
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 5:51am
can u email me the table or records or paste few records with column names here
 
 
cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 6:06am
Hi
To Start with
 
Group BY Date for each Month.
 
Then Group by Reg#
 
Then Insert Summary
 
Select Field to Summarize DateField i.e. grouped on  
then Calculate this summary Maximum
Summary Location Select Group which will be Date
 
Then in Group Selection formula
Maximum ({table.Datefield}, {table.Datefield}, "monthly") = {table Datefield}
 
let me know if you get three latest records...
 
Cheers
Rahul
 
 
IP IP Logged
Daphne
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Daphne Replybullet Posted: 30 Jul 2008 at 11:57am
Thanks so much! I didn't get the latest three records.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum