Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Report Parameter Defaults Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mudcat1
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote mudcat1 Replybullet Topic: Report Parameter Defaults
     Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 11:25am

We are converting from Version 9 to Version XI  (I know we are slow).  When I run a report in IX created in version 9, the default parameters that I had setup in the reports are not set.  I have to manually select each parameter--both the RDC runtime viewer and in the Crystal developer.  After I open and save the report in XI developer the parameter defaults are set.   

Anyone seen this issue before??
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 2:48pm
Unfortunately, this is one of the many pains of changing versions.  There were some changes to the underlying structure of the report that cause this issue.
 
-Dell


Edited by hilfy - 29 Jul 2008 at 2:48pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum