Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: Formula to display zero if no data is returned Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 9:52am
Hello.
I have a report that I've created in Crystal XI that displays the value of parts scrapped in a week on a bar graph. Currently if there is no data returned due to no parts being scrapped nothing is displayed on the graph. Is it possible to write a formula to tell the report to display $0.00 in these instances?
"Why does life go by so fast when days just creep along?"
--Fighting Gravity--
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 5:39am
Thanks. I have created a formula using the method you suggested, but, I am not able to select this formula and use it in the Chart Expert in the Show Value box. Anyone know why this is?
"Why does life go by so fast when days just creep along?"
--Fighting Gravity--
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum