Topic: Report Parameter Defaults Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 11:25am
We are converting from Version 9 to Version XI (I know we are slow). When I run a report in IX created in version 9, the default parameters that I had setup in the reports are not set. I have to manually select each parameter--both the RDC runtime viewer and in the Crystal developer. After I open and save the report in XI developer the parameter defaults are set.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 2:48pm
Unfortunately, this is one of the many pains of changing versions. There were some changes to the underlying structure of the report that cause this issue.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum