Topic: Feeding CR with xml data Posted: 25 Jul 2008 at 7:47am
Hi @ll,
I am not really familiar with CR yet, but I have figure out the way of integration with our (J2EE) aplication.... The idea is to invoke some CR's web page passing the XML data set and a bunch of arguments
(the report template id for example) and get the report back to the the Java
application and present to the user.
Is it possible (and more or less - how) to have the CR exposed as a web service?
I see there is .NET SDK integration for CR - so it means that if I need to have some web application exposing interface to CR I have to program it in .NET and set up this bloody ISS server?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum