Hi all
I have this syntax
{@num_doc} / {@delivery}
Where "/" is text obj, "num_doc" is the document number and "delivery" is a variable that count how many delivery date are in the document and, if there's only one, the value is 1 and all items are printed togheter, if there's many, the value is how many del. date are and the program regroup the items ordered by date and print as many pages as del. date are with progressive number.
I.e.: 4 item with 2 different del. date = 2 item at page with this syntax 0001/1 (page 1) and 0001/2 (page 2)
I need to reach this syntax
{@num_doc}{@delivery}(so without "/")
Where if the del. date is one then in the document will appear only num_doc, if there's many the print result is the same as now so 0001/1 (page 1) 0001/2 (page 2) and so on.
Is this possible?
Thnx by now for the answers
Cya