Topic: Count Between TimeValue Range Posted: 21 Jul 2008 at 1:43pm
I am trying to look at this field {ENTER_TRANSPORT.RECEIVED}
and find all records with a timevalue of 07:00:00 to 18:59:59 to get a total of records for this shift.
Then all the records for 19:00:00 to 06:59:59 and get that total.
Any ideas?
Here is what I did try:
@DAY_SHIFT = TimeValue({ENTER_TRANSPORT.RECEIVED}) in TimeValue(07,00,00) to TimeValue(18,59,59)
@NIGHT_SHIFT = TimeValue({ENTER_TRANSPORT.RECEIVED}) IN TimeValue(19,00,00) TO TimeValue(23,59,59)
AND
TimeValue({ENTER_TRANSPORT.RECEIVED}) IN TimeValue(00,00,00) TO TimeValue(06,59,59)
Joined: 28 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 6:27pm
I would group it by that field. Then specify the groups that you want instead of just having the field automatically grouped in ascending or descending directions.
Then I would make just two group blocks, the one before that time and past that time. Finally, I'd sum up the totals from each group and put it in each of the footers
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum