Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Crystal Query not working Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 12:18pm
I am trying to create a report for year end info. I can write a query in MS Access that works but when I try to do the same in Crystal I'm not getting the same results - HELP!!!
This is the Access query.
(((dbo_CostCtrGrp.AdmitDate)<#7/1/2007#) AND ((dbo_CostCtrGrp.Expdate) Between #7/1/2007# And #6/30/2008#)) OR (((dbo_CostCtrGrp.AdmitDate)<#7/1/2007#) AND ((dbo_CostCtrGrp.Expdate) Is Null));
I've tried a bunch of different ways and nothing works.
Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 18 Jul 2008 at 9:12am
I actually got it to work on the main report but as soon as I put the sub reports in that give demographic detail the report goes haywire.
IsNull({CostCtrGrp.Expdate}) and {CostCtrGrp.AdmitDate} < Date (2007, 07, 01) or ({CostCtrGrp.AdmitDate} in Date (2007, 07, 01) to Date (2008, 06, 30) )or (({CostCtrGrp.DischargeDate} in Date (2007, 07, 01) to Date (2008, 06, 30)) and {CostCtrGrp.AdmitDate} < Date (2007, 07, 01))
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum