Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: format (Decimal, thousand seperator) issue. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
net_us2001
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote net_us2001 Replybullet Topic: format (Decimal, thousand seperator) issue.
     Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 8:51am

Hi,

Thanks for your support.

I have format (Decimal, thousand seperator) issue with regional different PC regional setting.
e.g.

In PC regional setting - English(United States), Maximum column value display - 1,123 (which is correct)
after that i changed to PC regional setting to French(Canada), still i see the value 1,123 (which is wrong). but expected result is - 1 123.

FYI - I changed the custom property but still it is doing the same.
but if i explicitly format the value then it shows properly, like in formula, cstr(max,0).

I have so many reports like this.
Plesae let me know if there is anyway to change the property in custom window which can resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Nitin

IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 9:47pm
This was a bug in CR XI when it originally came out. I was told that they fixed it in a recent service pack, but I haven't verified this yet. You should download it and see if it has been corrected.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
net_us2001
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote net_us2001 Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 1:56pm
Thanks for yor reply.
 
I am using Crystal Report ver. 10X with service pack 6.
 
Which is doesn't support it. What are the ways to upgrade it. Do I have to buy Crystal Report XI?
 
so please let me know.
 
Thanks,
Nitin
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum