Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: split up the details area? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sugami
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote sugami Replybullet Topic: split up the details area?
     Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 8:26am
Is there any way of splitting up the main work space "details" area into sections without using subreports?
 
Ideally I need the page split up into 6 sections but I can't use subreports as the program that crystal is being used with doesn't support it.
 
Is it possible? If so how do I do it?
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 10:09am
Hi,
 
Which sections you need to split up ,just right click the section  and click insert section below this will add new section below with a,..b...c  and so on...
 
Cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
sugami
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote sugami Replybullet Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 1:10am
Yeah I found that bad sadly it doesn't do what I want as it makes new list of details through from a-f for each new set of results where I just want all the results to be kept in one section, e.g. results for Monday in one details-a block.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum