Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Topic: Page header section display Posted: 30 Jun 2008 at 10:43pm
Hi there,
Can anyone tell me how can i make my Page Header section appear in the screen? Cause I wish to drag some info to the Page Header section, but problem is, I dont know how to make it appear. I try to click "Insert" in the section expert after the "Report Header" section, but it only show me "Report Header a".
Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 4:26am
Hi,
I think you are trying to Insert Page Header Section in Subreport......i.e. why you can't see Page Header ,if you need to create one create a fake pageheader formula
Whilereadingrecords;
"";
then create group on that formula...
and then use that as your Page Header Section select repeat header on each page....
Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 2:45pm
I got the same problem... I choose section expert and try to insert page header and footer.. From section list i only see Report header and footer and detail.... No Pager header and footer. Does anyone help to display page header from report design? Many Thanks
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum