Hello All,
I have a report that I need to calculate the effective hourly rate of a prepaid contract, per hour, per resource,per contract, per account.
So I have created a report with the first group being the account, second the contract and 3rd the resource.
I have 2 details. 1 to sow the billable amounts for the contracts, the 2nd to show the hours worked per resource on that contract. I've created a running total that calculates all the hours worked.
Then I created a field that calculates the effective rate (sum(contract price / hours worked)
Now the catch....when I try to create a field that shows the portion of that contract each resource should receive (effective rate * hours per resource) the effective rate is being calculated on the fly messing up the values.
I have tried having it evaluate after another field in the footer to no avail. I'm sure the problem is taking a calculated field from a footer and then trying to calculate a detail field with this value. Help, I'm over my head here.