Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Topic: ToText Formula? Posted: 19 Jun 2008 at 9:13am
I have a number field that represents minutes in a report. The sum of my field however I want to represent in Hours/Minutes. Is there a formula that I can write to have it say 3 Hours and 30 Minutes Rather than 3.30?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 19 Jun 2008 at 11:49am
There isn't anything in CR to do this. You'll have to do it manually dividing by 60 and formatting the output string.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum