Joined: 29 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Keep Together Across Columns Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 4:10pm
I have a report that is a list of attendees at a function. I have set the keep together which keeps all of the information about one attendee together as the pages change, however it doesn't work across columns. If the record splits across the column on the same page it splits it rather than keeping it together.
Is there any way to make the keep together feature work on a two column report?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 10:02pm
I haven't tried this in a while, but I think I was unsuccessful with it as well. CR doesn't check column breaks for Keep Together.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum