Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Table Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
tjsjohanna
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote tjsjohanna Replybullet Topic: Table Report
     Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 11:11am
I'm looking to automate part of my job!  We currently have an Excel worksheet that is formated as a map of sorts of a parking lot.  Each column is labeled with a letter that corresponds to the row in the parking lot.  Each cell is labeled with the name of the customer that is renting that space.  All the customer info is stored in an Access Database but I don't know how to use that information to populate our Excel form.  I'm wondering if I could design something similar in Crystal Reports (we use CR for most of our other reports).  I need to be able to make a fixed table that I can then insert specific data in particular places.  Is this possible?  Thanks for your help!
IP IP Logged
tjsjohanna
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote tjsjohanna Replybullet Posted: 13 Jun 2008 at 8:45am
So, I haven't had any replies to my request.  Is that because what I want to do can't be done??
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum