Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Group x-axis scale Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
karcolom
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote karcolom Replybullet Topic: Group x-axis scale
     Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 6:29pm

Is it possible to set a group x-axis scale by the date parameters input by the user? 

I want to use the parameter date values entered as the minimum and maximum on the x-axis scale, instead of the auto-scale. 
 
It's a Numeric Axis chart with the x axis set to time scale.  Chart is exactly what I want but I want the scale to be from the parameter dates, not auto selected or manually entered.


Edited by karcolom - 05 Jun 2008 at 2:32pm
IP IP Logged
Tim Wise
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 31
Quote Tim Wise Replybullet Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 8:30pm

You want the begin and end dates on the x-axis to be parameters?

You can filter the data when it's retrieved from the data source so that you only get dates between the begin/end parameter dates.
 
But I think you're asking something else. 
 
--
Tim
IP IP Logged
karcolom
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote karcolom Replybullet Posted: 05 Jun 2008 at 2:33pm
Thanks for replying.  I want to use the parameter values to set the begin and end date on the chart.
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum