|
Hello friends,
In my journey in Crystal Reports I've found 1 big problems and maybe anyone knows a solution:
I've created an report in CR 11 (11.0.0.1282), and I want to export the report into the format Word For Windows . I saw in Crystal Reports that there are 2 formats for this : a) Microsoft Word (RTF) - in this format the fields from the sections header/footer are overlapping . b) Microsoft Word - Editable (RTF) - in this format tha report is shown correct.
The questions I have are? 1) How can I export the report from Visual Studio 2005 in the format b) ?, (because I see that the only option I have is CrystalDecisions.Shared.ExportFormatType.WordForWindows, and this is not helping me too much) 2) If y cannot export the report in the format b) then what can I do?
Thank you, Catalin
Edited by catalinandrei00 - 04 Jun 2008 at 9:34am
|