Joined: 27 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Variable local/Global Posted: 28 May 2008 at 5:52am
Hello!I'm a new users
I home that someone can help me.
how to call global variables from other procedures?
when I call a global variable from another procedure CR responding error 'this field name is not know'
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:47pm
Are you declaring the variable in both formulas? Even if you're setting the variable's value in one formula and then using it in another, you need to actually declare the variable in BOTH of them.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum