Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: Invalid TLV Record
Author
Message
sp3010
Newbie
Joined: 24 May 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Invalid TLV Record
Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:57am
I am working with CR9 & VB6. My all reports were working fine with CR8.5.
With CR9, at design time I can preview the reports. But when I am trying to view from visual basic 6, below is the error
Runtime error 2147206429 (80043ae3)
Invalid TLV Record
Please help. How can I resolve this problem.
Regards
Sameer
IP Logged
classnet
Newbie
Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 27 Jul 2008 at 6:30pm
Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue with CRXI.
IP Logged
sp3010
Newbie
Joined: 24 May 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 27 Jul 2008 at 11:37pm
Not yet.
IP Logged
classnet
Newbie
Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 3:11am
It appears, for me, to only happen when I pass parameters.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.