Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: CR Training Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Rob-CR
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 May 2008
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Rob-CR Replybullet Topic: CR Training
     Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:03pm
Hi there,
I am new in CR, and was wondering if you know any online/intractive training (non expensive) to learn Crystal report. version doesnt realy matter.
Thanks for any help in advance.
Rob
IP IP Logged
Luis2101
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote Luis2101 Replybullet Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:54am

I can't say I know of any course, however, I can tell you that the big User's Guide pdf file is a great resource, as it goes in depth into many of the features and will walk you through them step by step.

 
If you don't have that, let me know and I'll post my copy on here.
IP IP Logged
Rob-CR
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 May 2008
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Rob-CR Replybullet Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:36am
No I dont, can you post a copy.
Thanks alot.
IP IP Logged
Tim Wise
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 31
Quote Tim Wise Replybullet Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:14am
I've been using the user guides and sample reports on the support web sites.  Here's a link to the Crystal Reports 2008 User Guide:
 
--
Tim
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum