Dynamic Sizing of Pictures in a CR Report

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author

Hallo Brian,
 
first of all a compliment for your side. It helps me to solve a lot of problems. Once  I have fixed the issue with inserting a dynamic picture by runtime, I have the next obstacle to jump over. I want the inserted picture is shown completely. At the moment it is cutted and not all contents are visible. I am using a blob Field in my report. Is there any chance to adapt the size without cutting off any contents.
 
Many thanks in advance for your feedback.
 
Kind Regards
 
Driwet (Andreas)


Edited by driwet - 12 Apr 2010 at 12:55am
Hi Driwet (Andreas)
 
I think there is option called can grow, in the format option. By checking the can grow option the image will dispalyed fully.
 
Thanks
Savan