CRCP - BOCP
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: dhakshu — 19 Jun 2007 at 10:29pm
HI Brian,
How to certify in Crystal Reports?
Have any suggestions? Study Materials, Syllabus for the same.
Thanks in advance
Dhakshu
Posted By: BrianBischof — 20 Jun 2007 at 12:37am
Sorry - I haven't done it yet (don't plan to either - just not interested). However, the book by Annette Harper is a damn good resource. 0072257849 CRCP Study GuideGood luck!
Posted By: dhakshu — 20 Jun 2007 at 2:44am
Thanks for the Info!
Posted By: BrianBischof — 20 Jun 2007 at 1:50pm
Glad to help! A link is always appreciated.
Posted By: hilfy — 29 Jun 2007 at 9:12am
The three BOCP tests are based almost completely on the three BO administration classes:
S210 - Administering Users and Content
S310 - Administering Servers
S410 - Design and Deploy a Solution
I've taken the 210 test (got a 90 on it!) but I haven't had the money to take the other two yet. I'm hoping to get to them this fall.
-Dell
|