I paid for my membership. Now what?
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: RobR — 24 Sep 2009 at 9:59am
I paid for my first month's membership. A box said, "Enjoy your membership! Click here to login" or some such thing. I tried to log in, and my password is not being accepted. How long do I have to wait? And then what will happen? I desperately need to talk to a Crystal Reports expert! RobR
Posted By: BrianBischof — 24 Sep 2009 at 2:48pm
Hi Rob, I just checked your account and everything is fine. Please try logging in again and see if it works. Also, both the user id and password are case sensitive. http://members.crystalreportsbook.com/books/ Brian
Posted By: RobR — 14 Oct 2009 at 7:13am
Brian, Unfortunately, by now I think I've forgotten my user name and password. There's no reminder feature. How can I recover them? RobR, thoroughly disgusted with Crystal Reports's database connectivity and random failures thereof
Posted By: BrianBischof — 14 Oct 2009 at 11:20am
here is the link to login or get your password sent to you using your email or member id ('robr') Brian
|