Posted By: Blueberry — 17 Sep 2009 at 3:16am
For one of our clients (large s/market stores) , we are planning to recommend Business Objects for their current Retail Management System solution. If I can
get a high level BO details, that would
give me some kind of idea before talking to them in more detail
Thanks
Posted By: hilfy — 17 Sep 2009 at 3:38pm
Is there a particular need why you're recommending BO? BO is a LOT more than just Crystal. Here is a link to the marketing literature about what it does:
If you have any specific questions, you can ask on the forums or send me a private message on the forum and I'll send you my email address. I'm sort of the resident BOE expert - I implemented and am the administrator for a medium-large installation. We're not using the Desktop Intelligence or Performance Management pieces, but we use most of the rest of the features.
-Dell