Purchasing Books online
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: sidewinder — 13 Apr 2009 at 9:03am
Was interested in buying one or more of your books, but apparently they are out of print and only available either through your "online" access for a quarterly fee, or at double or more the suggested retail price. One for $199!!!! I hope you're getting extra royalties from these places that are charging these prices.
Yikes!!!
Posted By: BrianBischof — 16 Apr 2009 at 12:23pm
haha. I wish I was getting more money from them! Personally, i don't think anyone is selling them at $199/copy. One day I saw it listed for over $500. Doesn't make any sense. Well, if they can sell them, more power to them.
Posted By: madhurr — 22 Apr 2009 at 11:39am
In which volume is the chapter 13, which explains a cross tab report functionality. I want to buy the book.
Posted By: madhurr — 22 Apr 2009 at 11:49am
Why am I asked for Pay Pal account even though I am using my credit card to pay.
Edited by madhurr - 22 Apr 2009 at 11:49am
Posted By: BrianBischof — 22 Apr 2009 at 10:28pm
There is a link on that page (at the bottom I think) that lets you go to the page where you just enter your credit card info and not sign up for PayPal.
Posted By: madhurr — 23 Apr 2009 at 4:15pm
thanks I figured it out. The chapter 13 has been very useful to understand the internal behaviour of Cross Tab. Edited by madhurr - 23 Apr 2009 at 4:15pm
Posted By: BrianBischof — 24 Apr 2009 at 11:43am
Great. Yes, on Chapter 13 I did a ton of research to really figure out the internals of the cross-tab object. Glad it is helping you.
|