How to rename report objects in CE ?
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: peter — 11 Apr 2007 at 8:40am
After having published a report onto the CE (server). How can I rename it to the Report Title's name. Let's say my report is FAC1001D.rpt. This will be the name when I publish it onto to the CE. I want to rename it to like "Sales Order Summary".
Posted By: hilfy — 11 Apr 2007 at 2:58pm
The easiest way to do this is to set the report title in the report's Summary Info in Crystal before you publish the report to CE. You can find Summary Info on the File menu.
-Dell
Posted By: peter — 11 Apr 2007 at 4:11pm
Thank you for your reply, Hilfy. However, when I published a report onto the CE, it uses the file name as the report title. I would not use the name I set in the Summary Info. Do you think my CE administrator would have to do something with the settings to allow that to happen ?
Posted By: hilfy — 11 Apr 2007 at 4:28pm
Possibly. Your admin may be able to help you change the title as well.
-Dell
|