CR 6.0 Printing paragraph With HPLaser 1022

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author

I am Using Crystal Report 6.0 Version I want to print a running matter in a paragraph , I did know in advance how long  paragraph will be, On run time paragraph length may increase. I used text box for partagraph, my Problem is that when I use Dot Matrix Printer then everything is fine , paragraph length does not matter , bu when I use any HP laser Printer like HP Laser 1018,HP Laser 1022, Paragraph does not show full content , it shows only first 8 to 10 lines ,

So, Please Help me
Do you have "Can Grow" turned on for the text box?  Is "Keep Object Together" on or off?
 
Is the text you're trying to print from the database or is it something you set in the report at runtime from your application?  If it's from the database, take it out of the text box; just put the field on the report and turn on Can Grow.
 
-Dell